Rogue Wave Marketing is growing by leaps and bounds, and you can help!
We are creating a ground floor opportunity for someone with a passion for creativity and excellence.
How would you like to create graphic designs at a company that welcomes your ideas, knowing you are an integral part of each client’s success? Where you are given the freedom to try new things and stretch your imagination as long as you take ownership, accountability and responsibility for your work? Where you will collaborate with a team of enthusiastic professionals, who push for outstanding results?
You are well suited for Graphic Designer at Rogue Wave Marketing if you find passion in bringing websites to life with work that draws a viewer into exploring a multidimensional world. You are a storyteller with a discerning eye for design and have the insight to conceptualize a company’s mission, turning it into meaningful art. You find excitement in creating an image from scratch, yet are equally invested in accentuating a stock image to best reflect a client’s needs. The logos you produce speak volumes.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys collaborating with team members, and remains nimble to meet the changing needs of each client through the process of website development. If you take pride in seeing the impact of your work in business, you will enjoy your experience at Rogue Wave. People describe you as optimistic, friendly, steady, trustworthy, intuitive, and open-minded.
The job of graphic designer at Rogue Wave Marketing will focus on artistic content for the digital needs of our clients. This includes but is not limited to creating websites, updating websites, digital ads campaigns, digital newsletters, and social media posts. Practical application skills will be necessary for work on other communication platforms as well, including print.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborating as artistic lead with larger creative team
- Designing content inspires and engages the viewer, for websites, social, digital networks and some print
- Ability to mirror existing brand standards with fresh, new content
- Remaining on time and in budget with projects
- Working well/finding tradeoffs with clients, to achieve their vision
Graphic Designer Qualifications Include:
- 5 plus years of design experience, from web to print, in a creative environment
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with web page builder templates, with an emphasis on Word Press
- Experience with UX Design and best layout practices
- Proficiency with sign shop
- A strong understanding of website development principals
- A portfolio of high standard graphic design work
This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in a digital marketing company that is on the rise. Enjoy the flexibility of part-time, primarily remote work, with the intentions of ramping up to full time.
Rogue Wave Marketing, named Best Digital Media Company of 2021 by Global United BizX, cuts through the noise of social media and other digital platforms, providing clients with exceptional digital marketing strategy and execution.
- If you are a self-starter looking for that next big step in your career –
- If you enjoy the freedom to stretch your imagination –
- If you are ready to feel appreciated and see the impact of your work –
We want to hear from you!
Call us TODAY at (262) 423-4567.