Are you amazing with time management & logistical planning? Do you love being in a fun, fast-paced environment? Then this Professional Assistant job is for you!
We’re looking for a talented person who is super organized, very detail-orientated and enjoys helping people. Your role as the Professional Assistant to our CEO will require exceptional planning skills, managing a wide variety of assignments with incredible attention to detail, high level of communications skills, the ability to build strong relationships, and a positive attitude that puts people at ease.
As a team player, you are goal-oriented, love variety, are considered a self-starter, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. You will know what is happening on all fronts at Rogue Wave Marketing. People will feel comfortable and confident knowing you will take care of their needs quickly, skillfully, and with utmost discretion.
How will you know you’re kicking ass at this job? You’ll be giving our CEO some of her time back.
Professional Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Receiving and answering email for yourself and our CEO
- Assisting the CEO in key office support
- Coordinating schedules, meetings, appointments, and events.
- Handling client communication, ex. sending contracts and providing updates, with excellent judgement and discretion.
- Proofreading outgoing documents for accuracy and proper grammar
- Creating systems & evolving already existing systems
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with management and staff.
- Assists with CEO and facilities travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Researching, with high level analysis, and reporting on subjects requested by the CEO
Professional Assistant Qualifications Include:
- Exceptional technical skills using the Google Suite
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage and maintain focus with competing tasks
- Ability to build friendly and trusted relationships with clients
- Demonstration of strong analytical skills and the ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine interest in problem solving and helping others
- This job is highly computer-oriented, so you must be comfortable spending time in front of a screen for longer periods.
In this position, you will be our CEO’s sidekick, her second set of hands, to manage the entire business and clients. The position is full-time and based in our Brookfield office.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- High School diploma required; Associate’s Degree or commensurate experience preferred.
- 5 years experience at executive administrative level required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Hours for this position:
Hours would range from 30-40 hours a week, with an occasional evening event.
Monday to Friday
We want to hear from you! To apply, please call (262) 343-6650.