We’re Hiring a Social Media Specialist
The Rogue Wave Marketing (RWM) team is hiring another experienced Social Media Specialist. This is a freelance, work-from-home position.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will manage the specific strategy for RWM clients’ social media accounts, usually through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you’re well-versed in Facebook ad strategy, solution-oriented, and analytics driven, we need to talk.
In this role, we will expect you to lead the strategy for client accounts, skillfully test strategies to maximize results based upon existing client insights match their branding information.
The Social Media Specialist maintains a clear understanding of the client’s strategy, business goals, and marketing objectives. The ideal candidate loves to dive into data to find insights that showcase both the ROI of marketing campaigns and other positive impacts of marketing strategies.
The Social Media Specialist supports our marketing team through a) virtual collaboration via our project management system, b) chats, and c) phone calls. Once in place, you will participate in monthly calls with clients and work directly with account team members to set client strategies and create specific deliverables. Your success will be measured, in part, by the results your client enjoys.
- You’ll develop, implement and manage client’s social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Study and utilize current social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- 5 years of Social Media Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Solid understanding of social media analytics, metrics and how to use them
- Thrives in multiple-demand settings
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- You’re a team player
- Disciplined use of time
- Creative (Granted, that’s subjective. But if you’re truly creative, you know so) 😉
- You think strategically. connecting short- AND long-term client goals
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Sound like you?
If you’re reliable and organized, able to meet deadlines, have strong communication skills, are self-motivated, dedicated to quality work and driven, we need you to help us grow. Did that run-on sentence just describe you? Then please — send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Be sure you include two examples of ads you’ve executed, including:
- Demographics targeted
- Investment behind ad
- Client’s goal
- Overall performance
- Why you think you’re the perfect fit for Rogue Wave and this position
- What your method is in staying up-to-date on changing ad strategies
- How you can help us grow
Rogue Wave Marketing is a woman-owned, Wisconsin-based branding and marketing firm that works with a variety of creative freelancers for its client projects.